Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

So it's been awhile since I've written. I could come up with several excuses but life has just been crazy. Just wanted to say happy 30th to Bryce today. I have the best husband ever and enjoy every opportunity I have to be with him. He took tonight off to with me and the girls and we had a great night. One of the favorite things we look forward to is Heavenly Cheesecake. I only make it twice a year on Bryce's B-day and Fathers Day because it is so time consuming...but soooooo delicious! Alyssa was so helpful in the making and eating of the dessert and could not wait to make a cake for daddy. She also helped to wrap his presents and had the day planned out perfectly. She asked me tonight If daddy's birthday was still going to be tomorrow and we could make him another cake. We are working on being thankful and each night we ask her what she is thankful for and tonight she was thankful for candy and treats!
Today I have had time to reflect on Bryce's life and am so pleased with the decisions that he is making and his efforts to be better in all aspects of his life. Bryce started the Executive MBA at the U of U in August. He has had to be super dad,husband,employee,student,plus fulfill several other responsibilities with church and other outside activities. He is amazing! and continues to do great in all he does. He makes me want to better and as my partner we have been able to work together as an awesome team. Babe, I love you! and I hope you have another wonderful year as you enter your thirties! I'm not too far behind you:)

1 comment:

Jax said...

Whoa! It's a big one!! Happy Birthday, Bryce. We hope you celebrated with lots of love and laughter! We miss you guys!!!