Wednesday, November 5, 2008






Our new arrival, baby Lillian Noel Baker, was born Tuesday October 28th at 4:29 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. and was nineteen inches long. She is a sweetheart with a very special spirit about her. She is nursing well along with taking a bottle and pacifier! Mom is very pleased about that since those of you who know her older sister Alyssa would have nothing to do with a bottle or pacifier.
The delivery went well and was only eight hours (which was tons better than the twenty three hours the first time around).
Alyssa is adjusting quite well besides a few terrible twos tantrums and learning to be soft. She loves her baby sister and is so happy she is finally here. She wanted to name her baby Orange, but decided Lilly was okay. She wants to teach her to play ring around the rosies and when she cries she sings her twinkle twinkle little star.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby and I love the name. How early were you?
Steph

Cassondra said...

What a gorgeous baby!!! Congratulations!! And Thanks for the email! I am so glad the labor was shorter than last time and went smoothly for you! Alyssa is so cute- I love that she wanted to name Lily, Orange! How funny!

Cassondra

Unknown said...

Yea!! Congrats, Angie and Bryce (and Alyssa!) I love the name, Lillian was my grandmother's name... and my middle name! It's a timeless classic. What a sweet baby and so lucky to come to your family.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your beautiful new baby. I am glad that everything went as well. I am also glad that you are blogging again so we can have a look at her. I love the name Lilly, it is on my long list of girl's names that I am sure I will never get to use!!!!!!!

steph said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful. We're so glad that the delivery went well. But I'm kinda siding with Alyssa on the name "Orange" ... hey, if you're not gonna take it, do you mind if we use it someday?

Unknown said...

oh congrats angie! she is so cute!