
I guess it is time that I quit being a slacker and start posting more on our blog. Many of you have let me know that you are not too happy with me! We are less than a week away from having our next baby. I will be induced next tuesday which is October 28th. As Bryce says, I am about ready to pop! We are getting excited and Alyssa says "baby sister is coming soon!" Alyssa is finally all the way potty trained and ready to be a big sister. We will let all of you know when our new arrival comes and post pictures.
So far everything has gone well with pregnancy. They had to put me on insulin for my blood sugars and have been monitoring me very closely. I feel like my full time job has been going to the doctors for the past nine months with weekly appointments! I have been seeing an OBGYN, an Endocrinologist, and a Perinatologist. Thanks to a mom and sister in law that live close, I have had great babysitters for Alyssa.
The last few months we have enjoyed the fall weather here in Utah. We have been on several drives to see the fall leaves as a great reminder of one of the reasons we moved back to the Utah. Although we are not looking forward to the cold and the snow, we enjoy the seasons here.
8 comments:
Okay, angie!! You look AMAZING - especially for being a week from delivery. Even Brooklyn, who was just looking at blogs with me said, "She's not even fat!" when I told her you're ready to deliver another baby! Kids are totally candid so it's obviously the truth! Thanks for updating. We've been wondering how you are! Good luck on Tuesday! Can't wait to see your newest beauty!!
You really do look great, I can't wait to see pictures of her!
Angie you look great!!! It was so good to hear from you. We are all so excited for the new arrival. I am glad you are doing well and you are able to deliver soon.
Wahoo! A post :) j/k Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch with you and Jam last Thursday... hopefully life will slow down a bit for us :)
You look great! We can't wait to see the pictures of baby Baker.
Ang, You don't even look like you are ready to deliver. What is your secret? We are really excited for you and your family. You are an amazing mother!
We're anxiously awaiting news.....
Yay Angie! I hope you and your baby are doing great. Why did you have to see an endocrinologist?
Post a Comment