Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lilly at 3 months

How time flies! Our little one is already four months, and these pictures were taken when she was three months. She has been a joy to have in our home. Lilly is all smiles from the moment she wakes up. She is very peacefull and patient with her older sister. Alyssa is anxious for Lilly to grow up so she can have a playmate. This week Alyssa has tried to teach Lilly to play the drums, ride on her bike with her, and wants to swing her higher in her swing because she likes it!


5 comments:

Barbara said...

Your daughters are adorable. Uncle Doug and I enjoyed seeing them at Christmas and can't believe how fast they grow. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Ry and Kris Jones said...

She is beautiful Ang :). I'm so happy for you, you just have such a cute family:)

steph said...

Soooo stinkin precious. We miss you guys. Hope things are going well. I'm jealous you're going to Cabo! Lucky ...

Vanessa said...

What beautiful pictures! And that hair. I miss having a baby girl. You guys look great!

Cassondra said...

Wow! She is just so beautiful!