These are recent picutes we had taken of the girls. The photographer we used is amazing. Her name is Abbey Kyhl and her web site is www.akstudio.typepad.com.
Alyssa looks so grown up! You guys seriously have the most beautiful little girls ever! Your photographer did a great job, too. What a treasure to have such awesome family pictures!
Would you like an invite to my blog? I just need your email address. Mine is jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com. We're expecting another girl in June. We miss you here in Vegas!
Those pictures are priceless!! I love the one of Alyssa sitting in the chair looking upwards - if that doesn't say, "I'm adorable, and little bit of a trouble maker," then I don't know what does! We all miss you guys tons.
After nine years of knowing each other, Bryce and Angie got married February 15th 2002 in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. Angie graduated from Salt Lake Community College with a Dental Hygiene Degree in 2003. Bryce graduated from BYU at the end of 2004 and chose to start his career in Real Estate Develpment in Las Vegas. It was a three year grand adventure where Alyssa the first child was born April 27th 2006 and the Baker Family met many life long friends. March 2008 the Baker family relocated back to Utah where Bryce accepted a job as a Development Manager to start up a multi-family division within the company. Our second girl, Lillian Noel, was born Oct. 28th 2008. Bryce is currently attending Executive MBA at The University of Utah and will graduate spring 2011.
3 comments:
Alyssa looks so grown up! You guys seriously have the most beautiful little girls ever! Your photographer did a great job, too. What a treasure to have such awesome family pictures!
Would you like an invite to my blog? I just need your email address. Mine is jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com. We're expecting another girl in June.
We miss you here in Vegas!
Those pictures are priceless!! I love the one of Alyssa sitting in the chair looking upwards - if that doesn't say, "I'm adorable, and little bit of a trouble maker," then I don't know what does! We all miss you guys tons.
Those pics are AMAZING!!! If we weren't leaving Utah I'd definitely look them up! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment